Tuesday 12 June 2012

so i have a blog... now what?

..... thinking.....
....
........


I am puffing my cheeks up and making tiny squeeks with my lips....  this is what i do when i am unsure what to write.


I will write about me. I will try to write often. This will be a learning process.


I will do my best not to make this a blog where i brag about my life but pretend it is so awful just to disguise my bragging.  And i will TRYYYY not to whine.


I will not use proper grammar or punctuation at all times.  It's just not me.  I like dots.....and LOTS of them.  I apologize in advance, and please, if it makes you feel better, feel free to correct me. :)


I am at a strange place in my life.   For now its private, but lets just say that this time in my life is a beginning and an end.   (funny enough, i think i am a little OCD about the use of the words "a/an")


I try to hard.  I am trying hard not to try to hard, lol, I just want to write from my heart.


And I really want to know how they make teddy bears this tiny.  Just sayin.


No comments:

Post a Comment